Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thank You Comox

Last years purchase used with style.
The Filberg Festival in over for another year. I want to thank all the people who came by the tent to shop or just to say hello. There were many people that I remember from previous years so Filberg always feels something like visiting friends. This feeling is compounded by the fact that I actually get to stay with a friend while I am in Comox. Thanks Janet. It is great to get stay in a home with real people.

Changing light from morning to afternoon.
For those who know me well enough to realize that I don't actually walk with a cane, may I assure you that the cane was a temporary fix for a right hip that went strange for part of the week end. Thanks Laura for the company on the way and for driving on the way back. The road is always shorter when traveled with a friend.

For customers who came looking for buttons and beads,

I apologize for their absents this year and they will be back next year if I am lucky enough to return.

No comments: