Friday, October 25, 2013

Knit City

Today I will be setting up for Knit City , two days of fibre fun, starting tomorrow. If you are in Vancouver or near by and interested in fibre craft this week end should be fun. I really enjoyed Knit Citiy last year. If you are looking for me there I will be in booth number 37, that is back to back with Nell's Embroidery. We are in the back corner. We have corners. Like corners. I have lots of buttons and shawl pins. Come and say "Hi"
.

The last few months have been busy in a good way but I would like to get back to blogging more. I will try to get back to it in the future but on the horizon lurks the might commercial behemoth, Christmas sales.

3 comments:

Mary Kaye Waterson said...

Joan, what do you use for the pins in your shawl pins? If you don't mind my asking, that is. If you do mind, just say it's a trade secret LOL

joan tayler said...

It is not really a trade secret. I use cut down Japanese chop sticks but there a only are couple of brands that work. Sorry but the names of the brands are only written in Japanese characters, not an type option here.

knot•sew•cute design shop said...

Hi Joan,

I love your stuff and I was just wondering if you will be a Knit City 2015? Kim