Sunday, November 24, 2013

Michelle Rocks PC

One of my favourite things to do is to work cooperatively with another artist to create some thing new. That is what happened here. Michelle Vulama paints rocks. I  mentioned her in the blog back in May when we were in the same pod at Granville Island Market. One day I tossed a polymer clay rock I made to Michelle saying that she might like to paint it. Well Michelle has delivered. On the last day of the Culture Crawl she visited my studio with these two little treasures. Michelle's work is so detailed and three dimensional that photos really do not do it justice. I am honoured to have provided an alternative canvas for her work. If you are in Vancouver check her website for her market dates and come and see the real thing at Granville Island Market.

No comments: