Friday, November 8, 2013

Walk the Crawl

I am dividing my time between working at my table in Granville Island Public Market and setting up for the Eastside Culture Crawl. The Culture Crawl is a bid deal in this neck of the wood. About 400 artist are participating and some of the building are large with a dazzling array of work. The Crawl area is also dotted with many smaller studios with many wonders of their own. I am hoping that you will give the smaller studios a visit this year. Especially come and see us at:

884 East Georgia ( near the corner of Geogia and Campbell streets.) 

The Crawl hours are :  
Friday,  November 15  - 5:00 - 10:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday November 16 & 17 11:00 am - 6:00 pm

We are also participating in Preview Night 
Thursday night between 6:30 and 9:30

 Please come and see my work and that of my studio mates.

Ray Ophoff  , Philip Mcdermott and  Gailan Ngan


No comments: