Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Santa Lives at Shawnigan Lake

 I am back from Out Of Hand, a splendid event. While I was there I met a family that does all the Christmas ornaments and puppy art that I get asked to do but don't. Here is your chance to see and perhaps buy some of the cutest polymer clay figures ever. Lasting Impressions by Mirella is the place that you want to visit. Well I exaggerate when I say Santa lives at Shawnigan Lake but for sure a family of his elves do.

The other polymer clay lead came form a energetic woman with a charming French accent. Her name is Francoise Moulin she is currently selling excellent nougat but she has working in polymer clay in a big way. She made a large mural at the Vancouver Convention Centre. I want to track this down but that will not happen until the new year. I the mean time I found a book she illustrated called Jill and Jogero.

Tomorrow I start at Granville Island for a bit of elf work myself.




No comments: