Friday, January 31, 2014

Just Trying to Make a Good Impression

Fish and Crab - back on the menu
During the Christmas rush I got a complaint from someone who bought a rubber stamp from me. I removed the stamp, Fish and Crab, from my Etsy shop and settled with my unhappy customer. I didn't want to continue to sell the stamp until I had a chance to work with it again myself. In the past I have use this stamp with polymer clay and have had little problem but I thought that the new batch of stamps might not have been as good. After a few trials and talking with a friend that has been using this stamp I have decided that it would be alright to puts it back in my Etsy shop.

Delicate patterns are never going to make as deep a depression as bolder design so that has to be taken into consideration when choosing a stamp. My stamps contain both bold and delicate parts but I trust that the will not be a barrier to others creativity. I hope that all my stamps act as stepping stones in the path to creating original new work by others artists and craft people
.

1 comment:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Glad you were able to satisfy yourself, Joan... your stamps are so lovely :) I guess that old saying is true: you can't please everyone :(