Monday, February 24, 2014

First Saturdays Vancouver

Just because I needed a visual
I had been thinking of having a studio open house but some how never got around to organizing it. So when I met neighbour, Val Artzn, who reminded me of First Saturday  a group of artist open their studio to public visits on the first Saturday of the month. Not all the studios are open every first Saturday but there is always some thing interesting to see.

So this in an invitation to drop and see me at 884 East Georgia, Vancouver between 12:00 noon and 5:00 PM. You can enter via the back alley. I will leave the gate open. Just come through and knock on the door and you will be in. I will be there and  so will my studio mate, painter Ray Ophoff.

While you are in the neighbourhood you can visit the founder of First Saturday in Vancouver, Val, at her studio at AMP Studio 800 Keefer Street at Hawks. You can visit Val's site to see what she is up to.                                               

No comments: