Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Will the Real Egg Stand Up

Theirs - the real deal
Mine real PC - eggs from long ago and boxes from this month

I am back at are my table in Granville Island after a short trip to California. Back to the market and the rain but one bright Easter spot is the pysanky, or Ukrainian Easter Eggs. The lady selling completed eggs and supplies to make your own graciously answered all my questions leading me to a better understanding of the time these little gems take. I am including the link to the Pysanky web site in case there are some brave souls who would like to get a head start on next year.

For those out there that are content to cover eggs with polymer clay I am including links to past posts on the subject. One is on blowing and preparing eggs and the other is on covering the eggs with a thin sheet of polymer clay.

No comments: