Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Finally Comes the Little Dragon

I made this stamp last year and I never put it up on Etsy. No excuses but that I am back in Vancouver refreshed and full of ideas. It is time to take care of some things that I have been putting off.  I am finally posting\my Chameleon stamp for sale.

Actually while I was away Cindy Leitz, aka Polymer Clay Tutor, did a demo of my chameleon stamp, so it seems like a good idea to get it up on the net today

So happy stamping and enjoy your day. And thank you Cindy for reviewing my stamp. You taught me a few things too. Keep up the good work. If you want to buy the Chameleon stamp PRESS HERE to go to it on my Etsy site.


1 comment:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

What a cute little fellow, Joan :) I enjoyed Cindy's video, too :)