Sunday, April 19, 2015

Back to Granville Island

This Monday I will be back at Granville Island for the week. I am really looking forward to the whole island experience, customers, fellow artisans and the general buzz of the place. I am looking forward to spending a lot of time there but for the next two years I can't me sure of my dates until the Saturday before the market week. (For Survivor fans this is like staying of the Island but without an immunity idol.) Most days, especially week days, either my son or I will be enjoying the island atmosphere and meeting a lot of people from all over the world. Can't wait!

The first two picture were taken on my walk to Granville Island. The first is Thornton Park and the second is False Creek. The third is Ocean Cement Plants open house which is only once a year and will be on the 25th this year. That is this coming Friday.

1 comment:

laurie said...

Joan,
Congratulations!!! May this be the first of many weeks on the island!!!
laurie