Thursday, October 15, 2015

GI Moment - Who left a boat in the road?

A little island passenger ferry taking a ride.


I spend much of my time at Granville Island.  I  would like show people what it is like.

Granville Island is an island, there are boats every where.  The exception is the causeway that leads on the island, thus allowing boats to be hauled on and to even occupationally occupy roadways.

Last week I profiled Ravenwood Soap. This will I would like to feature Free Lion Body Care. This is a very new company with view to making you feel comfortable in your skin. Owner and originator Sherezade says.
"Our body care products are hand-made in small batches from ingredients you can pronounce. We make products that are good for you and the planet, and make you feel good too."

No comments: