Sunday, February 28, 2016

Farewell Old Studio

I have spend hours and hours packing up my studio space, my dear studio space, and not it is time for a move to a new space. I will be moving to a new space a couple of blocks away and the old space will be developed into a new work live space for well known Vancouver artist Richard Tetrault and his photographer wife Esther Rausenberg.

The new space has many delights so I can not spend time crying of the loose of the the wonderful studio that I have shared with Ray Opohoff the last three years. Ray and I will be sharing a space it what was Richard Tretaults old studio where we will be joining Lori Sokoluk and Arwen Hunter. The building has a lot of history and once was one of Vancouver's larger bakeries.

More about the new studio to come.

No comments: